Monday, April 6, 2009

The Boyd's


Adorable. I think this word best sums up the Boyd family and especially their 3 precious (and quite photogenic!!) little girls. They were such troopers the whole time, especially as the Florida heat started kicking in. We managed to get some great shots that I am absolutely in love with. I really feel like just looking through their photos, I can totally see each girls personality shine right through. Thanks guys for yesterday, I had so much fun capturing your awesome family!!!!

Also, I can't even tell you what an awesome job Ali did putting outfit ensembles together for the whole family. The colors were so bold, colorful and totally something I would never have thought to put together. So, if your ever in need of a wardrobe stylist, see me, I have the perfect person!!







No comments:

Post a Comment