Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family Frameables of the Day

We had a great day attending Project Backpack at Estero Park today. Our church (www.summitlife.com..check it out!!) partnered with 4 other churches in the area to give out 4,000 backpacks today at 4 different events around Lee and Collier county. The day was great and was hopefully a blessing to those in need. I have quite a few shots from today, but I'll just leave with my 2 family favorites....

At first glance this picture not be anything special, but when you look closer you'll see my little Jonah's reflection (click to enlarge pic) in my husband's sunglasses and now I feel this "pictures' worth a thousand words". Seriously, the love and happiness from being a parent is unlike anything else on earth...




Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment