Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Steaming in Here!



Happy Mother's Day to me! :) The only thing I really asked for, besides the white on white Publix cake (a MUST have for every occassion in my book) was the Shark Hand Steamer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Shark floor steamer and have been eyeing this hand held one for a few months now. My lovely husband surprised me with it yesterday and I was pretty much addicted to steaming my house all day long today. Poor little Carter was actually terrified our house was going to start on fire this morning. :) That boy cracks me up. I steamed my dining room table, counters, walls, garbage can and the list goes on. I think I may actually love this one even more than my floor steamer.

In other news, stay tuned to a post later this week of Alicia and David's wedding from this past weekend! Get ready because she looked gorgeous and the wedding was absolutely lovely! Congrats, guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria, I have been trying to get back to you about the aprons but have not been able to contact you. Just wondering if you are still interested or have you changed your mind.
    ~ Jan

    ReplyDelete