Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well, I Officially Nominate Myself for...

WORST blogger EVER! I have many excuses, none of which you want to hear, I'm sure. Life's been busy and fun (minus the two week period every single person in my household..yes, count them, that is SEVEN..was sick. ugh.). We also had an amazing roadtrip, all 7 of us, up to Virginia. We had a fun stay in Orlando and Georgia along the way as well. It was our first family vacation without our wonderful, lovely nanny and best sister in the world, Alicia. :) We definitley missed her but had such a great time just being a family. More about the reason behind our drive up to Virginia later and I promise you'll want to read it. :) Give you three hints..she's gorgeous, he's handsome, and they are insanely perfect for each other. :) Anyway, totally fun time had by all and I guess I should make a post, with pictures of course, with a detailed log of our vacation. Hopefully this week my blogging will catch up to life in the present.
In other exciting news:
1. Met with a super genuine and nice couple, Derek and Theresa and am really exciting about their wedding. Especially their after wedding shoot at the Ritz. That place is crazy gorgeous and I have no doubt we will walk away that day with some fantastic shots!!

2. I just ordered an amazing new Canon L series lens. It is sweeeet and will likely become my next baby.
http://http://www.adorama.com/CA2470AFU.html
I am very excited to use it!!! I got to play with one during our vaca to Virginia and just had to have it. :)

3. I have been so busy orgnanizing and it feels soooo good!! My house has always been picked up because I'm so picky about that, but rarely is it organized and super clean. However, I must say things have changed and I am becoming a clean freak. I LOVE it!

4. Check out our new twitter and facebook page. While your at it, follow us and become our fan. You know you want to!!
http://twitter.com/mariaglassford
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maria-Glassford-Photography/88829519893?ref=ts

Alright, off to bake (and eat!) some chocolate chip cookies. I will be posting about Dave and Alicia's wedding sometime today or tomorrow. Hopefully writing it down will keep me accountable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment