Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Little Slice of Heaven..

My camera (Canon 5d, Mark ii) FINALLY shipped!!! After over a month of waiting, it's on it's way and should be here next week!! I am soo excited to get my hands on it, play with it and shoot with it. I also ordered a a new lens, Canon L series 24-70mm 2.8, which should be here on Thursday. Yay!! This thing is sweet. Seriously. I've shot with it before and the sharp images and amazing color is to die for. My poor kids always dread the new camera/lens days because they know what's in store. A little bribery never hurt anything though, right?

The 5d also takes video clips too so all those brides who have booked, I hope you don't mind a little bit of video throw in as well. :) I also recently got The Flip (Check it out: http://www.theflip.com/). I seriously don't know where I've been that I had no idea what these were until last week, but it was a MUST HAVE. It's so small, convenient and takes up to 2 hours of video. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it and will be sure to bring it to the weddings as well!!

It's been a long day with the kids, so I'm thinking maybe a trip to the pool is in store for us. Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment