Thursday, March 12, 2009

Little Nya Jane

On Tuesday, I had the absolute pleasure of shooting the most precious little baby, Nya Jane. She is so beautiful and it was so nice to get to play with a little newborn again!! There is truly nothing like the miracle of a new baby and new life. It is one thing that I truly think will always amaze, astound and fascinate me to no end. Her mom, who happens to be one of my closest friends, jumped in a few pictures as well (when she wasn't busy chasing her other two or my three while we were there..). Things went great, we got some great shots, no kids got hurt and thankfully Carter didn't try to jump off the half wall at the top of the stairs (the joy of boys..). Thanks Nya and Vicky for being fabulous models!! Heres a few of my favorites from our morning together...




No comments:

Post a Comment