Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Walk Through The Woods

My dad and I took the 3 youngest, as well as his dog, Rudy, and one of ours, Charlie, for a stroll through the woods (okay, it was technically some preserved park, but I don't remember the name...). The kids had a fun time exploring, playing and running through all the sand. Carter loved all the sticks laying around and pretended they were guns (total boy.). Afterwards, we grabbed some Chickfila and headed for more fun at Boppas house where they played with Rudy, banged on the drums and played some golf. Great day, great fun and great memories. It doesn't get much better than that.
My dad keeping an eye on his grandkids. I love this picture.


Carter runs like a man. I think I may start bribing him to run because it absolutely cracks me up.


Sweet, sweet Jonah.

No comments:

Post a Comment