Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back on the Bandwagon..

Our little 3 day getaway was a huge hit and I'm having a hard time getting back to our routine after such fabulousness! We ended up hanging out with a few other families we're close with while in Orlando, which made for even more fun for not only us, but the kids as well. Hours were spent at our hotels' water parks, we hung out for a day at Disney (Magic Kingdom), and ended our trip with a fun night at a Hibachi grill with our entire party. Oh, and I think my favorite thing of all was a trip to Fuddruckers. I'm probably the only person who has never been to one, which quite frankly, was probably a good thing. The food was great, their dessert bar was so adorable (with all kinds of cakes, hard ice cream, cookies, etc.) and the service was excellent. With 5 kids, I LOVE the kind of restaurants where you walk up order and in a matter of minutes your food is ready, and amazingly everyones patience is still in tact!

Here's a few pics from our fun weekend away. I can't tell you how easy and great is was to take a baby-free vacation!!
(Don't mind the crap quality of the pics..they we're taken with my point and shoot..)









We came back on Halloween just in time for the kids to trick or treat, which I will save for another post this week. Maybe I should also make a post this week about how I'm going to lose the FIVE pounds I gained after a 3 day vacation. Between Disney food, Dunkin Donuts and Fuddruckers, I just don't think it can get much fattier than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment