Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Little Laughter.

Before we head out for the weekend for a much needed family vaca, I'll leave you with a little sneak peak from our wedding last weekend. Jackie is so beautiful, inside and out and her carefree, super sweet, smiling self left such an imprint on me (Seriously. I am not just saying that). I honestly cannot tell you how much I love love love my job. Never in a million years did I think I would be where I am today, but know I am so grateful. Working with people like Rod and Jackie and making new friends with each wedding I shoot makes me feel like a pretty lucky girl. On that note, here she is in (one of my) favorite pictures from the day. Oh, and how can you not adore the three little girls around her. They just melts my heart!! Have a great weekend and Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment