Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dish It Thursday.

In effort to get my awful blogging butt in gear, I'm going to being doing themed days. For now, we'll start with Dish It Thursday and Tips on Tuesdays. Hopefully this will keep me accountable! Dish it Thursday's are going to consist of my likes and dislikes going on that week. Without futher ado...

Dislikes:
* I have been up every single night past 1 am this week, doing who even knows what. I'm not a fan of sleep, but here and there I need more than 5 hours. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this will be happening soon.
* I'm going to the U2 concert tomorrow and am not really looking forward to it. I know, I'm weird. I got the tickets for my hubby for father's day. I know I'm the coolest wife ever. :)
* My baby girl was sick earlier this week (Sunday and Monday) and now seems to have a fever again. Hate this for her. :(
* The weather. Can the beautiful fall weather please be here already? Sooo ready to open the windows!

Likes:
*I'm going to Tampa tomorrow (U2 concert. ugh.) and get to spend lots of time with just me and the hubby. THIS I am looking forward to. I would just rather be shopping or eating together. :)
* AMAZING wedding this Saturday at Gulf Harbor in Fort Myers. Should be a FAB event and can't wait to see everything they've planned!
* LOVING football. Seriously, there's nothing better than football. GO GATORS AND HAWKEYES!!! (both of my teams are still undefeated!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment