Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday!

But, alas, it's a great day! After a lovely trip to the gym (where I almost died thanks to my friend, spin class), I took the boys to Target to get some birthday shopping done for Kevin. Of course, while shopping the boys needed lunch, so the quickest and easiest thing was the Pizza Hut pizza waiting oh so closely at the little food court. In the end, I'm pretty sure I ended up eating about 75% of THEIR lunch.
Back to birthdays, I want to wish my second oldest little (but he's really not THAT little anymore..) boy, Kevin the happiest of birthdays tomorrow. I can't believe he's turning 11. It truly seems like he was just a little mischevious 3 year old yesterday. I'm so proud of who he is becoming and how he is maturing. This boy has brains like Einstein and I can't wait to see what his future holds. I pray he grows in his relationship with God and follows His will throughout this year and the years to come. I love you buddy!! I hope you have so much fun being 11!
In other birthday news, my day last week was quite the success. I seriously had the best birthday I can remember. It started with a trip to the gym (such a love/hate relationship), then a WONDERFUL lunch at Chilis with the best friends anyone could wish for (THANKS GUYS! LOVE YOU!!). After lunch, a birthday would never be complete (at least for me) without a little shopping. Off to Miromar I went with Kyla and one of my best friends in tow. Got some great new sneaks, some clothes and just had so much fun shopping without all the boys in tow. To end the day, my sister came to babysit so Kirt and I could go do more shopping, dinner and a movie. I honestly could not have asked for anything better. Thanks to all to made my birthday so sweet and special!!!

...Keep your eyes out..coming soon is Rod and Jackie's wedding and you WON'T want to miss it- absolutely gorgeous couple and fantastic wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment