Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dish It Thursday.

As a child, my absolute favorite thing to do was play soccer. Soccer was my life from e age of 5 until well, still to this day, I'm at the soccer fields 3-4 times a week. It was where I made my friends, experienced great success and made so many memories. I traveled all over Florida playing in tournaments and the joy of winning still sticks with me to this day. Thankfully, I also gained a best friend (as well as many other friends...) through it all (LOVE you Natalie!!!). Twenty-five years later I'm at the same exact soccer fields I started on with my daughter, although now as a coach. I am enjoying every moment of her great success thus far and have great hope for a future filled with success, friendship, joy and love of a great sport.

What I'm digging...
*Coaching and watching Kyla play soccer..and play it well! The girl can run like nothing I've seen and score about 5-10 goals a game! I'm a proud mama!!!

* Wedding season. Seriously, I am having a blast during this crazy busy season!! I have a pretty amazing job and I can never express how much I absolutely LOVE it.

* My Bible. The Lord's teaching me a lot right now and I am enjoying my time in the Word. I am beyond grateful for all he's done, the grace he's given and all he's provided me with. I pray I continue to glorify him in all I do.

* The cold front coming this weekend! Okay, the high is still 82, but it's a start.

* My birthday next Tuesday!! Usually birthday's aren't a big deal for me, but for some reason, I'm excited about this one. :)

* In super exciting news, I FINALLY joined a gym this week and I am PUMPED. I couldn't be more excited (I even went TWO times yesterday!). My goal is to lose 15 pounds or so, and really tone up. Hopefully, I'll have a hot bod just in time for bathing suit season..(which we don't really have since we can swim/beach pretty much year round, but whatever. :)).

Enough Already...
* The HEAT. Enough said.

* Target. Actually I really really love Target but we have a love/hate relationship. I can never seem to get out of there with only the things on my list. But, really, who can?

I really don't have many "enough alreadys" this week because quite frankly, it's going so well! I guess it's better this way than the other. Have a great weekend! We're off to West Palm again this weekend to shoot a wedding and we can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Love your post! I also love the shout out I got! I love you too and I am SO grateful to not only have been your teammate for all those years but to be best friends until this day!!!!!

    You photos are BEAUTIFUL Maria! I am so proud of you--you are so talented and I am thrilled to see you using it!

    ReplyDelete